Monday, September 25, 2006

Another weekend gone, another lb(s) lost and more random thoughts

Robert was gone all weekend taking his mortgage broker classes. He takes his exam on Wed. Let's pray he passes! While he was gone, I went to a mod meeting on Saturday and then Sunday the boys and I went shopping. I found a dress to wear to the upcoming anniv party in a size 14!! Yay!!

Last night I went over to Jen's after Robert got home and we watched Grey Gardens. It's a documentary. It was really hard to understand half of the stuff they said. It wasn't my cup of tea but I didn't hate it. It's not something I would have watched had I not been with friends. Doing some research on the net today, I found someone has made it into a Broadway musical and there's a film coming out. More popular than I thought!

I weighed in this morning- 2.8lbs lost this week. Yahoo! That's a total of 56.2lbs lost so far. Less than 30 to go! I also dropped in pts/day. Ugh...not looking forward to that!

Logan is still having poop issues and I'm at my wits end. I don't know how he can hold it with all the prune juice and fiber I've been putting in him. LOL

Here's my newest LO from retrodiva's Inspired kit. I really like this one!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: