Friday, September 22, 2006

Check up time!

The boys each had their well visits yesterday. I would have posted last night but I was too caught up in all the season premiers on tv. LOL

Logan's 4yr- he's 42.5in(90%) and 44lbs(90%). He's healthy except for the poop issues we're having. Ugh

Ian's 15mo- He's 32-1/8in (think they may have measured slightly short) and 22lbs 8.5oz. He went up on the weight charts. Yay! He did get 2 shots, but cried for only a moment and was fine the rest of the day.

On another weight note- I WI this morning still in my pj's and I was down to 175. YAY! By Monday, AF will be gone or lighter and hopefully I'll be down more. That's 2lbs from this past Monday lost. I'll be glad to get past this slump. Looking forward to fitting into the next size DOWN and getting into the 160s.

Season Premiers!!
Last night was Greys Anatomy. I got into this show last season when they did their big bomb show after Superbowl. After that, I was hooked and watched every show including all the reruns they did this summer so I'm all caught up.

ER was on too but I TIVOd it and I've seen a few minutes so far. Thank goodness for TIVO!!

Scrapbooking
Here's the new blinkie Keela made for our CT. I still can't figure out how to add it to my sidebar. Grrr Every time I try, I erase everything from the sidebar somehow. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I did make a new LO from retrodiva's Spice Latte kit but I'm not sure I'm in love with it. I need to get to work and get some more new LOs done!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Keela said...

Okay, it's taken me THIS long to get on your new blog. I tried another time and it wasn't up at all. LOL! I LOVE this layout!!! I haven't seen it in the galleries (must have missed it). HUGS! :)