Monday, September 18, 2006

Logan's Day

Today is Logan's 4th birthday. Yippee!! I can't believe it's been 4 years since I had my big guy. We had a small celebration at the park this morning with some friends (thanks Jen, Julie, Holly, Kandee, Gineen and kids!!). We had cookie pops and rice krispy treats. I ended up giving away the remaining cookie pops to some kids not with us(with parental permission) just so I didn't have to bring them home. Logan had 2-$3 off coupons for TRU, plus I had a $5/$25 so we went to TRU to pick out yet another toy. LOL He picked a new train and got a birthday crown and balloon from the front desk. He also got to pick out dinner and we ended up with Pizza Haven pizza (YUM!). Right now he's playing on his Leapster. This is the best gift ever! He is LOVING this toy and it's educational too which is a huge plus.
Here's the Birthday Boy!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ugh...my weight is up .2 again this week. Man, I know it's my own fault. I need to exercise and I've been so lazy. I'm trying the "wendie" plan this week I think to see if I can kickstart this again. I think AF may be about to make an appearance too so maybe that's why. I've been playing with the same pound of weight for 3 weeks now. Grrr. I "only" ate 1-1/2 pieces of pizza tonight and that's good for me. I ate some broccoli afterwards too and I'm still full. I used quite a bit of pts on that pizza tonight though. If you're in the area, they have the BEST pizza. All those chain places and Trio's have nothing on PH.

No comments: