Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fave time of year!

It was sooo beautiful out yesterday. I love this time of year. It actually seems like it came earlier this year too. I hope it isn't a super cold/rainy winter. We went to the park yesterday morning to meet some friends and it was just so cool and comfortable outside. The skies were a beautiful clear blue. Ahhh. It's supposed to warm up again today and tomorrow before another front moves thru. I'm hoping for another gorgeous Disney weekend.

This morning my house is so cold! I looked at the thermostat and it was 72 in here this morning. Brrr. LOL I know that doesn't seem cold, but my house is usually 74 at night and even that's cold! I was seriously thinking of turning on the heater for a few minutes just to get the chill out of the air. I haven't done it though. I left Ian in his warm pj's though this morning.

{Prayers please}
My GF Julie's dh Scott is having some medical issues and needs some prayers. He goes in for more testing tomorrow. His blood counts are low and he's feeling very bad. Please keep him and his family (they have a 4yr old too) in your prayers.

{Weight Loss}
I lost another 1.2lbs this week for a total of 57.4 so far. I have 28 to go for my goal. I chose a goal at the top of my range for age/height so I could lose more, but we'll see how I feel when I get there.

No comments: