Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Nothing new

I haven't blogged in a few days. Just not much new to say. I've been trying to finish Halloween costumes and start packing for our upcoming trip. I've actually finished Ian's costume (yea!) and it came out sooo cute! He's going to be a parrot if you didn't know. Getting this costume on him may be a feat and getting him to keep the hat on will be a miracle. I even sewed (yes I sewed!!) some elastic on the hat and he still pulls it off. Argh. I'm still not sure what to do about Logan's shoes for his costume. He's going to be a pirate but I don't have boots or even black shoes. I may have some leftover vinyl after making his scabbard, maybe I can make some shoe covers or something. I'm running out of time though quickly! My house is a disaster area and I feel so overwhelmed just looking at it. The minute I pick up the toys, one of them is pulling more out. What's the point? Oh yeah, my BIL and possibly my future SIL will be staying here and I can't have him live in this mess. Guess what dh will be helping me do this coming week? LOL

On the plus side, I'm going to Disney with some GF soon. Yippee!! I am so excited!! We're going to check out the Food & Wine festival(I want some more escargot and baklava!) and maybe park hop to ride those rides we don't get usually get to do since we have young kids. I'm bringing my camera and money and little else. What a load off. It seems whenever we go, we have our big camera, backpack, double stroller and sometimes a cooler. Phew.

No comments: