Monday, November 13, 2006

Accident prone or clumsy?

Poor Logan, he always has some kind of bruise on him- mainly on his shins. This past week, he's been smacked in the face with a heavy handicap swing, he "rolled" off his bed (his words) sometime Saturday night and has these ugly scratches on his face (I'm guessing from the storage tote next to the bed), he was spinning, fell and scraped his ear on a toy, he's always tripping over something or I'm hearing Owww from somewhere in the house. I was talking to my mom about him and she said my sister was the same way. What's funny is that Logan is the less daring of my boys and of his friends. He doesn't jump off of walls/beds/swings/etc. The joys of boys...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Christmas is coming!! Oh my it got here fast. I went thru my bedroom aka storage area on Saturday to see just what kind of stuff I've collected. I have so many toys it's ridiculous. I tend to buy things when they are on clearance and then I have stuff for Christmas, birthdays, etc when I need it but I still have stuff in there from 2 years or more ago. LOL I'm Ebaying a FP Powertouch system and books that I bought. I've got games that will be gifts this year. I've got some unopened stuff that was a gift to me that I need to re-gift or sell or something. (no more candles/candelabras please !) There's still more in huge plastic totes in my closet too that I haven't gone thru. I think Toys for Tots will be getting some stuff. Maybe one of the local hospitals would like some stuff too. I need to check into that. Anyone else want to donate? That may be a good idea to present to our playgroup. If everyone bought just one small toy ($10 or so) we could have a great donation to either TFT or the hospital. There are so many children stuck in the hospital all year long and I'm sure the holidays can be tough. Check out this BLOG I found on BBC yesterday. It's a good read.


As for my WL, I'm up 0.6 this week. My hands are a bit swollen feeling though this morning so I'm going with water weight as the culprit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor baby!! He looks happy but beat up.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no!! He is def. 100% boy!! lol