Friday, December 29, 2006

It's a conspiracy!

That's the only rhyme or reason for it. Out of the blue, my Microsoft Digital Image program that I use for digital scrapbooking is refusing to save my layouts. We thought I needed extra memory so we bought some and dh installed it but that apparently wasn't the problem. He even installed the software on his PC and it did the same thing. Argh! I think it's a conspiracy MS does to make people upgrade to the newer version of software. Two years ago, I upgraded to this software because my MS Picture It program had slowed so far down I couldn't do anything with it. I guess I'm going to have to get out the wallet (not really, I know my CC# by heart LOL) and buy the new program. Grrr.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.