Thursday, February 15, 2007

I need a mental health day

or maybe a week. My boys are driving me insane with the whining, fussing, crying and fighting. Dh is great and gives me an hour or so to myself when he gets home and then after bedtime I get plenty of downtime but it's never enough. I know I'll be dealing with it all again tomorrow and the next day. I love my boys and I love being home with them but I'm losing my patience so much easier lately. Logan and his PT issues doesn't help matters. At this rate there's no way I could homeschool them.
I think I'm just having one of those days. I got an email today from a friend who's upset with me. I said something stupid the other day and I guess it hurt her feelings. I didn't mean anything by it and I wasn't trying to judge her or her parenting. I emailed her back with an apology but I've done nothing but think about it all night. I haven't heard back from her so I don't know what she's thinking or if she's forgiven my comment. I really didn't like how she compared our entire group of friends with past groups she's been in because I made one dumb comment though. That just isn't fair.
Ugh I'm tired, sad, and just feel like crying. Tears are a way of healing though right? I'll just add, I love blogging. I can get it all out without having to physically talk about it. Sometime, you just don't want to talk about things to anyone but you need a place to vent. This is def. mine.

No comments: