Saturday, February 10, 2007

What did I get??

Robert went out with his friend today. He lives out in St Pete. They went to the mall of all places and he bought my bday gift. The only hint he would give me is that it's "something I said I didn't need but he felt I should have". Hmmm...my purse perhaps?? That's the one thing I kept telling him I didn't need. I guess we'll see!
ETA: He just told me he also went down to the Ellenton outlet mall which just so happens to have a Coach store. Hmmm. I teased him about going to 2 malls today. He hates shopping and after 2 malls in one day, he can no longer complain about going with me. LOL I may also get this gift for V-Day Wed. Not so long of suspense for me and my readers!

I got my hair cut and colored today. I stuck with the same color but told Sally (my hairdresser) that I'd like to go darker at some point. She advised me to wait until fall because going dark over my blonde wouldn't "take" easily at first and add the sun and chlorine from swimming, etc during summer and it would fade quickly. I trust her. She did a really great job on my cut today. I love it. Of course, I haven't tried doing it myself yet. It never looks the same as when the hairdresser does it.

Last night I had a movie night with some girlfriends. We watched Sunset Boulevard with William Holden and Gloria Swanson. It was a good movie. Not something I would have watched on TV by myself. Talk about a crazy lady. So very dramatic in her poses and her eyes were always either half closed or so wide eyed she looked nuts. LOL "No-one ever leaves a star. That's what makes one a star."

No comments: