Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New room!

Dh and I made the decision to add a room onto our home. Our loan has already been approved and we have someone lined up to do the room. It really won't cost us much more a month than what we're paying already since the van will be paid off. Plus, the loan is from Primerica and it will be paid off in 15-18 yrs even though it's a 30yr loan(depending on how we work it). They want to start within the next week! Wow. It should only take 4-5 weeks too since we'll be their main project (dh knows them). I'm excited about it. I know this won't be the answer to all our home dilemnas but it's a start. It's basically going to be another family room where we can entertain and keep at least one PC and some toys. If we want another baby, we'll need a new house or we'll be bunking kids together which I'm not thrilled with (I hated sharing a room). That's our big news!

Other not so good news- still can't find that missing sandal and it makes me so mad!! I can't believe I'm going to have to buy him another pair. Argh! They were never even worn. Maybe it'll turn up by the time Ian is 4yrs and a size 1. LOL

No comments: