Thursday, May 17, 2007

What is wrong with some parents?

Why do they allow their children to bounce around in the back of a moving vehicle? Why are they not concerned about their safety? Who's the parent? It drives me crazy and all I can do is shake my head. In an 30mph accident, a 6yr old child becomes the equivalent of a full grown elephant. Would you want that flying at you from behind? Why would you ever put your child at risk like that?

On another note.... I really don't like this time of year. It's time for season & series finales and cancellations. So far, several of my fave shows have been cancelled or the series is over. Gilmore girls is done after 7 years of laughter and tears. 7th Heaven is over. I watched those kids grow up. Jericho, The Class and What about Brian have been cancelled. That's 5 shows on my Tivo! What's next?