Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We're getting there!

Ian has moved into Logan's room and is sleeping on his crib mattress on the floor AND has not nursed in 4 days. I still miss it somewhat but it wasn't the dramatic parting that we had when I dried up when nursing Logan. That was all of a sudden and this I knew was coming. I'm so sore right now too since my boobs has blown up really quickly. My left side which was completely deflated since he hadn't nursed on that side in over a year is now filling out and spilling out of my bra! It hurts just to touch them and he tends to climb all over me. Ugh. The only issues we're having with him and bed is that he can get up and move around and he's closing the door (and locking it!) and Logan likes the door open. Last night, I went to the store and dh said he found Ian out of bed 4 times- one time hiding. LOL Tonight, Logan was asleep and I heard Ian in there playing with a baby toy that makes noise. He's good about getting back in bed though and isn't giving me a hard time yet. Eventually he'll move to Logan's bottom bunk and Logan will get the top.

On the pregnancy front, I swear I've felt the baby move! It's very subtle but it's there and I don't believe it's gas. I love that feeling (of the baby, not the gas!).

No comments: