Monday, November 26, 2007

All about Ian

I think Ian has an imaginary friend. Someone named Beko Boko. There's no other explanation for these words. He even told me BB was hiding behind our chair last night. He runs around the house chanting the name sometimes and when I ask questions about him, Ian will answer me. Hmm. So I just asked him where BB was and again, he was behind the chair (next to my desk). Ian said he wanted to play with the soccer ball so I told him to go play with him but Ian said he's stuck to the wall. Then he said BB was crying. Poor BB.

Ian is most definately into the "me do it" stage. He wants to get dressed by himself and pick out clothes now (I give him choices). He even put his shirt on completely by himself this weekend. He wants a big boy cup in the kitchen and to get his water and ice by himself. He's growing up too fast! Now if I could only get him to start on the potty......

No comments: