Saturday, November 10, 2007

Guess Our Baby!

So our big ultrasound is coming up. I'm so excited and ready to find out what we're having. I'm not one for getting a big surprise at birth- that would drive me insane. I may try to keep my mouth shut to everyone else though. Hmmm we'll see how I do with that- more than likely, I won't be able to keep it to myself! Haha. So I made up a Guess The Gender game. It also includes other little guesses like weight, birth date, height, etc. Come take a guess!!
http://www.expectnet.com/games/GuessOurBaby2008
OR
http://www.expectnet.com/game.php
Our game name: GuessOurBaby2008


I have had 2 "girl" dreams so I'm crossing my fingers! It could be just the whole subliminal mind thing too. Only...8 days, x hours to go!

2 comments:

Roam2Rome said...

Done! I guessed :)

Best of luck!

Melodie said...

I only ever had "girl dreams" when I was pregnant, even though I consciously thought I was having boys the first two times. Obviously, the dreams were right, and I had girls. The only time I ever had any boy dreams were in between pregnancies.