Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, it's almost over. The food is gone, the company is gone and the boys are in bed. Ahhh. Our day went relatively well. The only I forgot to do was pull the potatoes out of the fridge which set back our eating for a good 30min or so since they needed to be reheated. The turkey from Honey Baked Ham (Cajun) was delicious as usual and there were very few leftovers. Mom went overboard on the pies so I still have 2 full ones left which I'll take to the IL's Saturday. The house is still in pretty good condition and the dishes are actually all done! I can at least say that my house gets a good cleaning twice a year. LOL Dh did a lot of that for which I'm very thankful. I get overwhelmed with housework easily. Now I can sit back and relax the rest of the night and think about what to do for the next 3 days. I know I won't be shopping!

Here's what happens at 7pm after too much fun and food:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: