Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day...

I can't believe it's over already. All the shopping and cooking and wrapping...all over for yet another year. It seems like it takes forever to get here and then poof! It's over.

So let's see...we were woken this morning about 7:45am by Ian who wanted out of his room. He was really too cute in asking too. "Let me out please..." was heard over and over again. I had put a childproof doorknob cover on the inside so Ian couldn't come out without us knowing this morning. I also put a bell on there if Logan were to get up and come out. Dh had set up the camcorder the night before so we could catch their reaction when they walked into the room. They wanted to start ripping into the gifts right away and I think Ian did too without even knowing whose was whose. LOL

Logan got his new bike, 3 Lmax games, movies, pj's and more Cars. He's been playing his new Sonic Lmax game all day.

Ian got a police car ride on which is really too small for him, pj's, cars, Thomas train, and his fave of the day Pat Pat Rocket. I'm glad he likes it!

I ended up getting dh a new electric razor last minute at Sams yesterday of which he used and loved this morning along with his new TAPS hat and shirt, push up bars and game.

I got a new camera!! It was totally unexpected. I had asked for a new Elph camera I could throw in my purse but instead I got a new Canon 40D and a new lense. This thing is soooooo fast at taking pics! I love it! I've been taking photos all day long. LOL I also got 2 charms (baby related) for necklaces.

My mom and her BFF came by for breakfast. Yum! Dh made cinnamon rolls, french toast, eggs and bacon. More gifts...

We took Logan out for his 1st bike ride and he loved it until he stopped paying attention to what he was doing and took a couple of spills. He hurt his wrist so we stopped for the day. I was able to take some great action shots of him though. My camera can take continous photos so I have a pic for each pedal he took at one point! LOL

Tonight we went to my grandparent's house for dinner. The boys played with their cousin Tyler. We ate and opened a few more gifts and talked. It's much quieter and laid back than with the IL's it seems. I was ready to come home though. I'm tired, my feet are tired and it's nice just to end the day in peace and quiet.

I guess tomorrow we'll have to start cleaning up. There are toys all over the place right now and I have no clue where we'll put them all! It's really time to purge the house of all the clutter so hopefully we can start this weekend. Cross your fingers. LOL We need the luck!

Oh and here are some pics for you...
Christmas Eve
Photobucket
Christmas morning (back of pj's)Photobucket
Riding the new bike
Photobucket
Bumblebee
Photobucket
Hiding under the table
Photobucket
Playing with my camera for closeups
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hubby and I
Photobucket
Family pic (Logan was running around and was sweaty and this was the best we could get out of Ian)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Misty said...

Yeah on the camera!! Love the boys pjs.