Thursday, December 20, 2007

Homemade gifts

Thought I'd share a couple of my homemade gift baskets. They aren't anything fancy but I like making them.

The large tea basket has Lemon Poppyseed Scone mix, 6 different teas, honey spoons and Strawberry/Raspberry Jam.Photobucket
This one is for my Aunt. It has a Massage music CD in it (she's a massage therapist), teas and spoons.Photobucket

I didn't take a pic of it but I also made a picnic basket. Well, I bought the basket on clearance a long time ago but I filled it with plates, utensils and cups for my other Aunt who just got married. She has a stepson now and just found out she's pregnant so I'm glad I filled it with 4's of everything!

In addition to the baskets, I made peanut butter balls (Buckeyes) last weekend. Yum!!! I bought some cute tins to put them in for gifts if I can stay out of them!
Dh took a few pics for your viewing pleasure...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Those baskets are so cute!! I would be the happy recipient of any of those!

Those peanut butter balls look awesome!!! YUM-O!!