Saturday, December 01, 2007

New cut and color!

I got my hair cut and colored today. I decided to go a shade darker yet again with blonde highlights. I love it!!! The picture doesn't do it justice.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
While I'm posting pics, I thought I'd post a couple of my handsome little guys. Here's Ian with his pirate face...he's saying Arrrrr. He also looks like this when he's about to attack you. LOLPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And my big boy... I can still see the baby he used to be when I look at certain pics. Been watching too many home movies I guess.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I like the darker color, it looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks really cute. I love the darker color on you!