Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sugar High!

Wowee! I had so much sugar last night/yesterday, I was buzzing on it I think. LOL I was sooo tired even after napping yesterday. I had my glucose screening yesterday in which you have to drink 50g of a sugar solution. The first few swallows aren't so bad, but it's so sickly sweet you really don't want to finish it. Then I went to a Cookie Swap last night with my girlfriends from playgroup and there were 11 different cookies to sample! No, I didn't get to try everything but I was sooo full. Ugh...I think I need to drink A LOT of water today. Everything was really good though and I won a prize in a game that I usually lose! Yay me! It's like the BABY game at baby showers where you aren't allowed to say the word Baby. Last night's words were Cookie and Christmas. I got a really nice snowman platter. :) I never win! Everyone had a good time and now I look forward to next year!

No comments: