Friday, December 21, 2007

We have confirmation!!

She is definately a GIRL!! Saw it in 4D at that. I don't have any pics to share though as she just wasn't cooperating so I'll go back on the 4th (one more sleepless night) to try again. She was in a breech position(she was head down just a week ago!) and had her face completely covered by an arm/elbow and both legs with ankles crossed the entire visit. (picture this- you sit on the floor with your ankles crossed and put your head between your legs and your arm over your face) I tried walking, drinking a Sprite, laying on my belly and on both sides and she wasn't budging. Stubborn little thing! The 4D images were amazing though. I got a good look at her bottom, legs, feet, arm and one hand. LOL The 2D (reg. type u/s) showed us a great pic of the 4 chambers of her heart- all working perfectly. I hope to be able to share pics after my next appt!

Oh and as of right now (things may change), her name is Isabella Carlise G. We'll call her Bella for short.

No comments: