Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another boring Saturday

We got zip done today- no painting, no cleaning, nothing. Well, I did get the alarm fixed on my truck but other than that, zip! Both Ian and Logan were up several times last night and just didn't want to sleep. They weren't sick, just awake! Ian finally crawled in bed with us and slept but dh and I were so tired today. After dropping off my truck at Sound Advice, we got the boys some lunch and put them both down for a nap. An hour and a half later, Logan fell asleep but Ian still hadn't. Dh was napping in the tv room and all I wanted to do was nap but Ian was frustrating the hell out of me not staying in bed. If I closed his door, he'd cry and I didn't want him waking Logan. Ugh. I think he finally slept for an hour before getting up again. I was like forget it already, dh is here, he can watch him and I went to sleep. I think I woke up around 4:30 (nice huh?) and we were off to go get my truck again. I left them at SA while I drove to the Vitamin Shoppe for some Red Raspberry Leaf caplets and tea and to get some dinner. That was an hour ago and they still aren't home. Uh oh...I should know better than to leave dh at SA by himself. Heaven knows what he'll bring home. When I called him, he was looking at a projector that was 75% off....

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

what do red raspberry leaf caplets do?