Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baby names and Ian-isms

Dh and I are stuck. We have been calling the baby Bella and now we're not sure whether to stick with Isabella or just Bella. I like them both and they both sound good with her middle name. On the plus side, if we name her Bella, noone can call her Izzy. ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~
And a few Ian-isms to start your day... I'll try to be back with more later.
From Yo Gabba Gabba- Pawy Tummy, so Mummy, so Mummy (There's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy)

Pirate song- no ho no ho, piwate I O Me.

Swords- Yayayas

3 comments:

Holly said...

Hmmm, that's a hard one. I kind of wish we would have just named Magggie Maggie instead of Margaret. But on the other hand Maggie thinks it's special to have 2 names. Also when she grows up she might like the option to use a more professional sounding name.
So...I think I would go with Isabella.

Lindsey said...

I agree with the previous comment. If you stick with Isabella she'll have options when she gets older, if she doesn't like her name. My dh is Chad and he hates it! He thinks it sounds like a kid not a professional buisnessman. So, he's really picky about names! If you call her Bella, everyone else will too!!

Melodie said...

I sometimes wish that I had just names Katie "Katie" instead of "Kathleen". Especially now that I am on the outs with the particular family member that I named her after. I'm actually considering legally changing her name.