Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year! and blogging news

Hope everyone had a safe NYE last night. We were supposed to go around the corner to a friend's house but the party didn't start until 8:30 and that's past bedtime for the boys. Normally I would have let them stay up but Ian will also be missing naptime today and I couldn't do both so we stayed home. Dh and I played the Wii for a while. I'm sore! I used muscles I didn't know I had. It's a lot of fun though. We did watch the ball drop in NYC before falling asleep. Dick Clark is looking and sounding sooo old. How old is he now? I half think he should retire but then again, if he's enjoying himself, why not keep going?

Blogging News
Who knew my friends were so competitive?! Okay, well I knew Jen was. LOL We are having a blogging contest to see who can blog the most over the next month or few months depending on if there's a tie at the end of January. We're each putting $5 in and whoever wins, gets the prize. So far, Jen and Melodie have sworn they are going to win. I'm sure I'll be reading it on Julie's and Stacy's blogs next. I'm hoping my poor pregnant brain will just let me come up with some topics to talk about every day. I swear my brain cells are dying away even as I type.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi....i don't know how to contact you, other than leaving this here...hope it's okay. Regarding a post on DIS board regarding the coach purses. can you email me at ebay06460@snet.net. Congrats on the baby, btw. I like the tiger lily!