Thursday, January 03, 2008

Shopping for a girl & Pg. Update

I finally bought Bella's first outfits. For 5 years, I've complained about how cute all the girl stuff is and there's nothing for boys. Now that I can actually shop for a girl, I had the HARDEST time! I must have spent over an hour at BRU just browsing. I did get to help a couple of moms looking at car seats though so my time was well spent. I also checked out the baby bedding hoping it would help me decide which one to pick but I still haven't picked one. Gotta get a move on so we can get her room painted! (Keep voting!) I realized I'm going to need a few baby things too so when I got home I created an online registry in case anyone asks what I need. This way I don't have to remember everything since my brain is fried. My registry # is 70440509 for anyone wanting to see. Don't you love all the pink?! I wasn't sure if I'd be a "pink" kind of mom, but I'm drawn more to that than purple it seems. I LOVE those Sleepsacks! Both of my boys lived in them when they were babies. I saw they are making them for toddlers now too. Cool!

Okay, so here are her first 2 outfits. I didn't buy the matching shoes for the dress since I don't know how big she'll be (not that she needs shoes yet) or the hat cute as it was bc as Jen always tells me, Your kids have big heads. She means well when she says it. :) Her kids' heads are just small! The hats were all newborn size anyway I think.


Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, a pregnancy update. I'll be 29 weeks on Saturday. Can you believe that? We still have so much to do!! I have a MW appt tomorrow morning and right after that I go back to the 3D/4D ultrasound place to try again. Bella seems to have moved head down again so *hopefully* we'll get a decent shot of her. I'll post pics if I get some!

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Shopping for girls is very expensive, but when you see how cute they are all dressed up, it is so totally worth it.

BTW: I love the name. My cat has the same name - Isabella, but we call her Bella. She had a brother named Ferdinand (who we called Ferdie) and they were born on Columbus day, which is why we gave them those names.

Heather said...

Awww, too cute! I hope to someday get to pick out girls clothes. The boys clothes always bored me. LOL!

I had no idea you had picked a named. Beautiful!

Scarlett said...

very cute! I can't believe you're 29 weeks already!

Kandee said...

I'm weird...I loved the girly clothes with mine, but now that I have a boy...I'm having a blast dressing him. Probably because I've never had a boy and it's a novelty thing. I love the outfits you posted...too cute.