Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things I'm learning about Ian

#1 Ian loves turkey and salami. Who knew? Yesterday at lunch I was just fooling around and asked if he wanted a turkey sandwich and he said yes so I gave him just the turkey, some salami and some apples and he ate it all! Guess he's my little omnivore. Logan just isn't a big meat eater. He'll probably follow dh and be a veg.

This morning, he wanted a snack too. Guess what he asked for? Apples and turkey. He also got some salami and cheese. At least it's somewhat healthy!


#2 He's pretty funny. This morning's conversation went something like this. (We pass a cow/horse pasture everyday near Logan's school)
I: Look at all the poopy!
Me: (laughing) Yea, that's a lot of poop.
I: Bad dog
Me: What dog?
I: Bad Horse!
Me: Why's the horse bad?
I: Horse no poop in potty.
Me: (cracking up) Horses don't poop in the potty. Ian poops in potty, Logan poops in potty.....(etc)
I: Horse sit time out! Horse no poop in potty.

Sometimes I wish I had a tape recorder on me.

No comments: