Friday, February 01, 2008

February already?

Where did January go? Our blogging contest is still in full force with 6 of us still hanging in there. (Heather dropped out as of today...) We've decided to anty up another $5 each to make the final pot bigger and do that each month. Let's see how long we can do this!

Valentine's Day is coming up and once again, I'm at a loss as to what to get dh. I bet he'd be happy if I just gave him some....you fill in the blank. It may be the last time he gets anything for several more months! ;-P

Oh and for all of you just counting the days down, my birthday is in 25 days!! I was trying to find a decent widget to add to my blog but none of them work! If you know of one that does work, let me know.

2 comments:

Heather said...

There are still SIX of you. This will go on forever! LOL.

Karlise said...

Thanks Heather. For some reason, I thought there were only 9 of us total.