Saturday, February 02, 2008

My body aches...

Who knew a 3rd pregnancy would take such a toll? I even started this pregnancy at a healthy weight but I'll be damned if I feel like it. We were at Epcot all day. We went to MGM first but before we even parked, we realized how busy it was. Cheerleaders everywhere! So we drove right thru the lot and on to Epcot. LOL We probably walked 6 hours today and my entire body is feeling it. My legs, arms and feet ache. I wore my Crocs last weekend and today and they didn't even help. Usually they are the most comfy shoes to wear to the parks.

We did have fun though. Dh bought his mom a FL Res 4 day pass which was much cheaper all around so she'll be able to go with us 3 more times. I think she enjoyed spending time with the boys. We made our free robots at Fantastic Plastic in Innoventions which the boys always love. I sat with Ian while they all rode Soarin'. We met Marie (Aristocats) and Sleeping Beauty (Princess Aurora) over in France. Ian is so great with the characters. He has no problems whatsoever going up to them and hugging on them. Wait until you see the Princess pictures! Such a flirt! We also had a snack at the Patisserie in France.

I played with my camera a bit and took some pics of flowers and gardens around the park. Hopefully they'll come out. I'll upload them tomorrow. That's about it for today- at least that I can think of....

No comments: