Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patty's Day!

Did the leprechauns come visit your house this morning? They did ours! Logan was so excited! They left him and Ian some green milk, Lucky Charms cereal, a new toothbrush and some green Jelly Bellys. Everyone is wearing their green today so noone gets pinched! May the luck of the Irish be with you today!

ETA: Here's a pic of last year's leprechaun visit. They got toothbrushes, green jello, Lucky Charms, new forks/spoons, bubbles and gold coins (which I couldn't locate this year). The leprechauns also left dirty footprints on the train table. Naughty things!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, I didn't realize that the leprechauns visit houses! I feel like I deprived poor Tyler, lol! We are wearing our green though!

Scarlett said...

we don't do the leprechaun thing... it wasn't a tradition for us growing up. Apparently a lot of people in FL do it, though! I heard all about it when Hayden came home from school. They visited his classroom and everything! I felt sort of bad... he kept looking around for clues that they had been at our house when he got home.