Friday, March 14, 2008

Makes my blood boil

It's a really good thing I'm not a cop. It's a really good thing that Logan will be going to a school within walking distance where I know people do the school zone speed limit(no choice as the road gets stacked up). I hate, hate, hate driving him to school thru the 2 school zones we have to go thru every morning. Car after car after car never slow down!!! Seriously, are they that blind they can't see a big ass flashing yellow light?? Maybe they should get OFF the cell phones! Thankfully, there are no kids going to school still at this time of morning- they are already in class but that's so not the point. I know I've touched on this before on my blog but it makes my blood pressure go up every day! I want to honk at them or get a license number or do something!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Bugs the crap out of me, too. Whenever I am on my way home from dropping Emily off at school, I always drive through a school zone on Providence and the people driving there are always flying by me in the other lane. Totally pisses me off. Also, this morning when I was driving Sarah to school, there was a school bus going too fast in the school zone. You'd think they should know about these things.