Thursday, March 13, 2008

What to blog about....

I usually don't have a problem coming up with something to talk about, boring as it may be. I haven't been on the PC much today though so I guess I've had no inspiration.

I did buy a new baby carrier today. It's an Octi Mei Tai made from turquoise solarveil. I can't link you to a pic so you'll have to wait for me to get it and I'll show it off then. You can look up Mei Tai though and you'll get a general idea. Mine also has a hood on it to keep the sun off baby's head. I can't wait to get it. It was used by another BW mama so I got it at a great price.

Dh is working tonight so I have the boys all night long. Ian is being a wild man as usual. He's so cute though. Right now he's wearing a tiger halloween costume a friend gave me years ago for Logan. He's running around yelling ROAR. He discovered a new stunt yesterday. He really wanted some candy off the countertop so he pushed a case of pepsi over (not the stunt), stood on top and climbed the closed door of the dishwasher while I was standing there watching him using his Crocs for traction. He's a monkey I tell you! Logan is begging for food again even though he just ate dinner. Where does he put it all?? I'll BBL.

No comments: