Friday, April 11, 2008

Blessed & Brag

I just felt the need to write how blessed I am. I have a wonderful family. I have 2 handsome boys and a beautiful baby girl. I have a wonderful husband. We have a roof over our head, clothes on our back, money in the bank and food to eat. There are a lot of people in the world who can't say the same things.

I also want to brag on my dh. He's always helpful but he's been especially so the past 3 weeks. He's done all the grocery shopping, cleaning and taking care of the boys while I recuperated. He holds her when she doesn't want to sleep so I can get a nap in before my BF night shift kicks in. He does a great job of getting her to sleep too! I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for all he does.

5 comments:

Working Mama said...

It is really good to stop and say that sometimes, isn't it? You are right - not everyone is as blessed. We all need to not only recognize it, but verbalize!
Andrea

Debbie said...

Your blog was very moving to read. I had done something similiar a while ago on my myspace blog about my husband, but its been awhile. I think I have fallen into the "taking him for granted" category a bit.....Thanks for reminding me to take a step back and appreciate all that I have, good and not so pleasant......

Amanda said...

So sweet. You are very blessed...three beautiful, healthy children and a wonderful hubby! :-)

Melodie said...

Of course, we all know how wonderful your kids and husband are, but it's nice for Robert to get a little appreciation for all he does sometimes, too. You're one lucky girl!

Scarlett said...

You've got me all weepy over here, K!!! You're right, though. You are blessed!