Friday, May 30, 2008

School is out! (picture heavy)

Why is it not sad for Logan yet so bittersweet for me? He had no problems leaving school today knowing he may never see a lot of his friends again. I feel so sad for him though. At least he doesn't have to say goodbye to his teachers yet. He'll be joining them for summer camp in a couple of weeks. I may cry when we have to say goodbye to them though. I love his teachers! I can't imagine school without them.

Last night was their end of the year celebration. It was sooo cute! The classes sang for us and we saw a slideshow of them throughout the year. I wish I could post the video or at least a clip but I'll have to let dh figure that out. I did have a few tears- one, when they were singing their Off to Kindergarten marching song and two, when one of his teachers got up to say a few words about how she loved teaching our children and how she'll miss them. She had us all crying.

It's amazing how much he has grown in the last year. I loved seeing how the teachers and director love him so much. It makes me realize what a sweet, loving boy I'm raising.

The teachers made each child a Memory Book. It had each of their door craft projects from the year plus misc pictures of the kids they had taken and other parents had taken. It was wonderful! I took pics of the book to share with my readers plus if anything were to happen to the book, I still have the photos of it (I won't post them all). He also got a certificate for preschool and had a gift of a new book in his bag today. I can't believe my baby will be off to K in a few months!!!

His class
Photobucket

The little girl on the left in the orange is Anisya- the girl he wants to marry.
Photobucket

Logan and his buddy Ronald
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He looked so much younger!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of his teachers (the one who had twins and was due 2 weeks before me)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

That book is adorable! I'm sure you will cherish it.

Debbie said...

Great pictures....I just did my post too....Looks somewhat familiar...LOL!

Congrats, Logan!!!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.