Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rainy Days

I love a rainy day- at least some of the time. I especially love waking up to a rainy day if I don't have to actually get up and go somewhere. Waking up to such darkness and listening to the raindrops is so comforting. I love to snuggle up under my covers and just lay there for a little bit longer. Of course, being a mom, it doesn't last long. Maybe one day my kids will come snuggle up with me and we'll all listen to the rain together.

I'm really not sure why this post came to me. It's not raining (yet, this is FL after all) but it's just one of those thoughts I get sometimes.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I love rainly days as well especially those rainly mornings.

Lindsey said...

Ah, you need to move up here!! We get that exact morning 9-10 months a year!!! We're finally getting some sun and needing to water the grass!

Karlise said...

Eh, I don't like them THAT much! I think I'd get depressed with that much rain. LOL