Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Toy Story Mania (what are we on- part 4?)

TSM is the newest ride at WDW. It is based on the old carnival games where you shoot targets or throw a ring. To get on this ride you HAVE to get a FastPass or you will be forced to wait upwards of 40min or more(early morning). I've seen the line at 90min and more!

We got the DHS just after 9am and went straight there to grab a FP. There were lines to even get a FP but thankfully those are quick lines. When we came back at our FP time, dh and Ian went on first (Bella can't go on it and there are only 2 seats) and we grabbed a Baby Swap pass from the Castmember at the front. This would get Logan and I on without having an official FP or having to wait in the stand by line when dh and Ian got off. We went to find some shade so I could nurse Bella and wait. When it was our turn, Logan and I went in. Wow! It's so cool in there. My only complaint is that the FP line doesn't get to see all the decor the people in standby do. When you are in line, you are one of the toys in Andy's room. Everything is giant size- there are giant crayons, dominos, cards and more. There's also a talking Mr Potato Head that entertains you in line. You can find videos on You Tube of the ride and MPH.

When you get thru the line, you get your 3D glasses and get in your ride vehicle and off you go. It spins you from wall to wall where you play the carnival games. There are also a few 3D/4D effects. You have to pull on a string on your shooter and man, your arm gets tired after a while!! It is soooo much fun though!! I can't wait to get to go on it again!

I forgot to bring my camera inside but here are some outside shots. You'll notice one of them at the top of my blog.
Photobucket

Photobucket

That's P.M. folks- and that was at around 12:45/1pm in the afternoon!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I am so excited to see these pics! I was at Disney in April and was able to see Toy Story Mania before it was open to the public. Amazing!

Steph