Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School

And the cars are already speeding thru the school zones. Yes, I'm sure you'll be hearing about it a lot on my blog. Do they not see the big yellow-green or orange cones in the road? Maybe it's the big bright signs they are missing? I guess the kids walking on the sidewalk are all too little to see thru that huge SUV/van's windshield. No, that's not it. They are just MORONS. Stupid, stupid people in their own little world....

I did see my friend I was talking about on Monday. The one with the little girl in Logan's class. Well, she actually spotted me as she was driving by to drop off her dd and since it is a school zone and she had to go slow with traffic and all, she said hi. I know I'll see her on school grounds eventually! And if not, more than likely I'll see her at one of the holiday functions in our family.

I forgot to add, I didn't wake up until 6:46 this morning! OMG. Thanks dh!! I slept thru two flippin' alarms!!! He said he thought I was feeding Bella. She was with me but she had gotten up at like 5am so I had fallen back asleep with her next to me. When did he plan on waking me up? When I had 5 min left to go? Argh.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I share your same pet peave!!! People need to friggen slow down! Catherine's school pick up line lasts for what feels like 1 week,lol...its crazy. Cassidy's middle school pick up line is EVEN worse...they have So many more kids at her jr.high this yr than last.