Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thank you

Thank you for the comments so far. I'm so overwhelmed with all that I have put out for sale, I'm not sure I could do Ebay. There would be so much to photograph and document. When I say I have a lot of stuff, I mean I have 10 years worth of clothes of mine and at least 3 years worth of clothes from two boys. Those that know me, know how much I like to shop! ;) I don't have enough hangars for it all!

I do have a couple of bags of shoes and NWT outfits that I may Ebay. This stuff is just overwhelming my house right now so it has to go. I think dh may blow a gasket if our house doesn't get tidy soon!

Calgon, take me away!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

I know how you feel about all of the stuff cluttering up your house. I'm at the point right now where I'm ready to just throw it all in the garbage. But I know I should try to sell most of it first because it's worth so much money and my cheap-ass just can't stand to throw money away!

Anonymous said...

If you have stuff with tags on it, you could try your hand at Once Upon a Child. Last time I brought stuff there, they only took what was NWT. You'll be lucky to get a quarter per outfit at a yard sale.