Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My awesome bargain!

I was browsing Craigslist last night and came across a listing for girl's clothes and shoes. Most of it was too small but I wanted to see what she had for Bella's next size up. She also had a pair of Stride Rite shoes Bella can wear this winter brand new. When she emailed me the pics she added two beautiful boutique brand dresses that she hadn't included in her post. These are the old timey smocked/embroidered dresses that are so timeless. They came with the little diaper covers/pantaloons and one even came with a seperate slip. So adorable. I met with her this morning to see the stuff plus some shoes for Ian (which were too small) and bought the clothes and crib shoes. All for $25. I looked up the dresses online and a similar dress sells for over $40(each!).

I'm on a bargain high and I can't wait for Bella to be able to wear them!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sounds like you totally scored! I still have yet to take any pictures of the rest of the clothes I have. I do have 2 really cute/soft short sleeved 12 month Winnie the Pooh dresses with the little matching bloomers. I so thought of you when I saw those. I still owe Bella some bows that I promised.