Thursday, October 02, 2008

New TV Season

Thank goodness for DVRs! I think at least half of my DVRs memory is full right now. I love my TV. I readily admit it. I watch when I'm having some down time. I watch when I'm nursing Bella. I get emotionally involved in the characters. I cry when someone dies. I smile when something good happens. I love my shows.

So I'm so happy that the fall season of shows has begun. Private Practice, Desperate Housewives, ER, Grey's Anatomy, Ghost Whisperer(tomorrow!), Gossip Girl, Lipstick Jungle and more! I also watch several shows that started this summer that are ending soon like Project Runway, The Hills, Making the Band 4, etc. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see who wins, who makes up and who breaks up. Yes, I'm 30 something year old mom that watches MTV shows and loves them. They are my guilty pleasure.

To whoever came up with the idea for a DVR/TIVO, you have my eternal gratitude. I no longer have to pick just one show to tape on those awful VHS tapes and trek to another TV to watch a different show. I no longer have to watch commercials. I can zoom through an hour long show in 40min. Technology is awesome.

3 comments:

Hanne said...

I ditto the eternal gratitude to whoever came up with DVR's and Tivo! I watch all my shows while folding laundry in the family room:)
And, even better, a football game only lasts little over an hour! Makes football sundays so much better:)

Hanne

Debbie said...

I couldn't agree with you more..Thank God for DVR's....LOL!

Melodie said...

DVRs are wonderful! Of course, I'm sure you've noticed the increase in product placement because we're all skipping over the commercials now. Not that I really mind, but I do notice and think it's funny sometimes.