Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weigh In

I was on my way home from the bank this morning and since our ped's office is on the same road, I stopped in. As fate would have it, there was a parking spot right up front (probably wouldn't have stopped if I had to park further away- it was cold!) so we stopped in to do a quick weight check. Apparently you aren't supposed to just pop in but they let me simply because they know us and think Bella is just so cute. ;) I went back and weighed her, clothes (minus her sweater) and diaper on so I didn't inconvenience them too much, and she was over 13lbs! Woohoo!! She gained some weight so hopefully by Friday she will have gained some more and I can say *Told you so!*. LOL

1 comment:

Melodie said...

When Katie was really little, I never went out of my way to get her weight checked, but whenever I had to take Sarah or Emily in to the doctor, which for some reason was quite often around that time, I would have them throw Katie on the scale, too, just so I would know exactly how much she weighed.