Friday, November 07, 2008

Addicted

I am addicted. It's an obsession now. I am in love with the Twilight series of books. I started book 4 today and I just don't want to put these books down. You know she's a good writer when you smile, laugh, and cry when reading a book. I bawled in book two. Seriously, if you haven't started this series, I encourage you to pick them up. My obsession has gotten out of hand though. Apparently I can't read these books before bed. The past few nights I've had the most vivid dreams about the characters and what's going to happen to them. So much so that I toss and turn all night long. I even wake myself up to tell myself to stop dreaming and then go back into the dream. Ugh. Too bad none of my theories in the dreams have panned out.

I'm so excited to see the movie. I know I'm going to be disappointed but I want to see how they bring this book to life. Already I can say that the actor Edward is nothing like I pictured in the book. I really imagined someone much better looking. Books are always better than movies though. There's so much more detail in a book than they can fit in a 2 hour movie. I'm excited nonetheless! I doubt dh would go see it with me so *hopefully* I can get some girlfriends to go on a weekend afternoon or something. Any takers?

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I did the same thing. Read before bed and had crazy dreams featuring the characters from Twilight. Another thing I did, that you may or may not have done, I caught myself calling my cat Bella "Bells" like Jacob calls Bella.
I can't wait for the movie. It opens on my birthday, so feel like I should go see it that night, but the cheap side of me wants to wait. What to do, what to do?
BTW, the fourth book is a total roller coaster ride. So many ups and downs!