Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lookie, Lookie!!

Look who crawled for the 1st time tonight!! It only took her 8 months and 5 days. :) It won't be long now before she's all over the place! Now I need to find one of those big octagonal baby gate thingys to contain her. There are just too many little toys. I'm so excited I got it on video though. I just happened to be sitting there taking pics of her when it happened. I had sat her up on the floor to play with her and brought out a bunch of the boys' baby toys. Next thing I know she's on her hands and knees reaching for a toy. I called dh over and he thinks this is probably the first time he's seen any of our kids crawl for the 1st time. Here are some pics and video!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Working Mama said...

Oh that is the most precious thing! How awesome that you got it on video too.

Heather said...

Way to go, Bella!

Amanda said...

Awhhhh!!! She's getting so big! I know it's bitter sweet for you!

PS - I'm packaging up the clothes and hair bows today and hopefull Jason will get them out tomorrow for me. :-)

Scarlett said...

Yay Bella! I don't think my boys crawled until they were closer to 9 months... She probably would have really been moving if she wasn't sliding quite so much!

Anonymous said...

How is it possible she keeps getting cuter every day??!! Go Bella Go!!