Saturday, December 06, 2008

Disney Decor

I love all the little hidden stuff at Disney. I've seen the parks over and over yet I always find something new. That's the beauty of WDW. It never gets old.

Outside the Toy Story Mania ride.
Did you ever have one of these? I think I had a math one.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Outside the Muppet theatre and store. It's ashame the Muppets (besides the cartoon) aren't on TV anymore. They were great!
Photobucket

Photobucket

If you can't read it, it says "Taking of Flash Pictures is strictly up to you" and "Out to lunch- Be back when I feel like it... Rizzo"
Photobucket

This was on the wall of the baby section (aka Muppet babies nursery). I'm not sure if production is supposed to be mispelled? Maybe the babies did it?
Photobucket

This is the Muppet Babies' window in their nursery. Here it is in the cartoon.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cara said...

I love Disney! It's my favorite place in the world, I heart Mickey! Great pictures and your right that's the best thing about Disney is the little unexpected surprises, it is what makes every visit special be it your first or your 1000th.