Sunday, December 07, 2008

Is it possible...

To tent your house and set off a Lysol bomb in it? Seriously. This is getting ridiculous. If it's not a runny nose, it's a cough. If it's not either of those, it's a freakin' fever!

Logan was fine all day Friday. Saturday evening he started running a fever and said he had a headache. No other symptoms really. So Disney was out for today. Today he's running a fever still and even goes and lays down in his bed. Dh thinks he just didn't want to help clean. I think he was sick. His eyes looked a little pink and watery tonight and he just laid around all day. He did eat a little dinner and some popcorn. He didn't finish his lunch however which is really unusual so I know he's not feeling well. So he'll be home from school tomorrow. At least I don't have to go out in the cold and can sleep in a bit. ;)

I usually look forward to fall/winter because the weather is so beautiful but we've never been such a sick household before. UGH!!! I don't know what else to do!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel for you we have been battling a house full of colds and one gets rid of it another pops right up.

Heather said...

I know how you feel! Hopefully it's short-lived this time!

Debbie said...

Sounds like my household last year with Jillian starting preschool and Elizabeth starting Kindergarten. I have to say that with Kindergarten, more kids go to school with colds etc. because it's a "real" school as oppose to a preschool. Parent's sometimes send them when they should stay home and I think germs just get all caught up there...But its already been a horrible season with colds....I know I am starting with my cough a bit, not as bad as the two other times, but this is lucky 3 for me!!! Hope he is feeling better!

Working Mama said...

Hope he's better and can return to school quickly!!!!