Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry (almost) Christmas!

We are home from the In Law's with stacks of toys. Stacks. Ugh. We had dinner and gifts there tonight and we all came home reeking of smoke. It's gross. All the toys reek. I had to Febreze a furry animal of Bella's hoping it will dissipate the smell (it's not washable). I will probably smell smoke in my nose for at least 2-3 weeks now. It never fails. It's like phantom smoke and it drives me insane.

Other than that, we had a good time and Bella was a wonderful baby as always. We got there at 6pm which is bedtime for her and she never fussed a bit. The boys had a blast as usual. They have awesome uncles who love to play. Bella opened her first gifts and enjoyed tearing the paper. She really liked trying to eat it more though. I had to take many, many pieces of wrapping paper out of her hands and mouth. :)

Everyone went straight to the showers when we got home and into their Christmas pj's. Ian fell right asleep. Thankfully Logan was still up because we forgot to put out the reindeer food (oatmeal, sugar crystals, non-pareils) that we made today and cookies & milk for Santa. He got up to do that and went straight back to bed. The gifts are all wrapped and put under the tree. Their new Melissa & Doug Wooden Castle is open and waiting (so neat!!). The house is mostly clean and all is quiet. Ahh.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and I can't wait to read everyone's blog. I'm sure you'll see an update from me tomorrow if I have time!

Here are a few pics- mainly of Bella- the boys were too busy running around and dh didn't get many pics of them. :( We will get more tomorrow though!

This is how Bella looked most of the night. Those fingers are her comfort.
Photobucket

Abuela and Bella
Photobucket

Her new bow- courtesy of my dear friend Mandie at How Qute Is That over at Etsy.com. It may be hard to see but it's a little Christmas tree! How QUTE!
Photobucket

No comments: