Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

The boys were on strict orders not to go into the family room until everyone was awake. Logan was up first and I think it was killing him not to go in there until his brother and sister woke up. Of course, we were out late last night so the other two slept until like 8am and I still needed to nurse Bella. Poor kids.

They racked up the toys. Legos, more legos and oh did I mention legos? Logan loved his new PS3 games and hasn't even touched the DS yet. Ugh. Oh well, more games for me to play! :) Dh spent all day putting together a Lego Castle and some Spongebob Lego set thingy. We don't watch the show but I got the set on clearance. They also loved the Melissa and Doug Wood Castle I got on clearance last year. It's really neat with a working drawbridge and trap door. The trap door leads into the jail which even has a sliding door. I found some plastic knights (like the toy soldiers) and Grandpa got them some toy soldiers and right now it looks like the plague or a massacre of a battle happened. I'll post pics of that tomorrow.

Bella got her first purse, a teddy bear, and several other toys both last night and today. She liked the toys but would rather eat the paper.

Dh got some peanut butter fudge (his fave), 2 mag subscriptions which hopefully start soon and his big gift was a laptop/camera bag backpack he's been asking for.

I got 2 pairs of gold hoop earrings. He couldn't decide which to give me so he got both. I love them but what I asked for was a simple pair of studs for the 2nd holes. I told him Valentine's day was coming. LOL I also got a DS game (Sims) and a Portable Navigation system. I'm really not sure what his reasoning was for the Nav. I don't go anywhere. We don't take road trips anywhere. I'm not ungrateful, I'm just not sure what he was thinking. I told him we have to take a trip somewhere now. :) I can't/won't ask him to return it since it's subject to a restocking fee. Ugh.

My dad came over for brunch which was nice. The boys love to have him around. I got a GC from him. :) I get to go buy clothes! Then tonight we all went to my grandparent's house for dinner. Once again, we were loaded down with gifts. Everyone is asleep now thankfully and I just realized it's no longer Christmas since I'm still typing and it's after midnight. Huh. I guess you'll just have to wait until tomorrow for pictures. I'm tired. I'm sure I'm missing something else... I'll re-read tomorrow and adjust if necessary. ;)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments: