Friday, December 26, 2008

Picture Overload

And these are just a few of what we took. ;)

Right after Santa came
Photobucket

Castle battle
Photobucket

And the massacre aftermath
Photobucket

Clone Trooper Ian
Photobucket

Eating paper
Photobucket

WOW! A Lego Castle!
Photobucket

Our attempt at getting all the kids to take a pic together. What fun! This one is a bit photoshopped. Can you tell where? No it's not the shadow on Logan's face.
Photobucket

I loved this one. LOL Bella said LET ME GO!!
Photobucket

My pretty girl on Christmas night. I bought this outfit on clearance after last Christmas before she was born. I had no idea she'd be so dainty.
Photobucket

My mom with my niece Brianna and me and Bella. Brianna is 6 weeks older than Bella. Look at the difference!
Photobucket

Me holding my new cousin Harrison who is 5.5mo, Bella sitting, my sister holding her dd Brianna. It was just babies everywhere this year! Next year there'll be toddlers running everywhere. Bella and Harrison loved each other. They stared and touched and he even pulled her bloomers down at one point! :-O LOL
Photobucket

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like Bella had a wonderful 1st Christmas and the boys too, of course!