Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Somebody stop her

She's growing up too fast. Not only is she crawling (at least she's still pretty slow with that), she started pulling herself up to standing less than 2 days later! She's also finally able to sit up by herself from a crawing position. She's decided our food is yummy and devoured some elbow noodles in tomato sauce the other night.

Here she is rolling around in her crib before deciding to stand up. I wish I knew why my videos always upload so crappy. The original always looks so good!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda said...

AWHHH!! She's gotta keep up with those big brothers in her house! She's way too darn CUTE!!!

Andon did the same thing crawled and stood up with in days of each other. I say all the time I wish I had a remote and could press pause for a while.