Monday, December 15, 2008

Star Wars Meet & Greet

My mom called me yesterday from Toys R Us to ask me about gifts and to tell me that there were Star Wars characters at the store. I was planning to go out that way anyway so I packed all the kids up and we stopped there first. While the store was pretty busy, the characters were not. Guess not many people shop at the toy store with their kids (SMART!!). It was almost better than going to Disney to see them bc we could actually get up close without the crowds. They even had a real R2D2 robot that *talked*, rolled around and had the LED lights that flickered and such. Very cool! Logan went right up to everyone. Ian was a bit more timid but when I said "last chance", he decided to go see them. He was leary of the guns they carried until I reassured him that they were just pretend.

Pics: I'm not sure who all the characters are. I'm just going by what I think Logan told me. LOL


Princess Leia, Obi Wan Kenobi(?) Or is it Hans Solo? and R2D2
Photobucket

Sand Trooper (?) in background
Photobucket

Clone/Storm Trooper (?)
Photobucket

Snow Trooper and Pilot
Photobucket

Oh and Batman. Not Star Wars but they were thrilled!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Melodie said...

The white dude in the pic with Logan and Ian is a Storm Trooper, I believe.

Jen said...

Dude, couldn't Batman smile a bit??
And isn't the guy all in black Darth Vader???