Saturday, December 13, 2008

Twilight

Finally got to go out with the girls tonight to see the movie on the big screen. I had already seen it once online (sshhh) and liked it better this time since the quality was better. I'm def on Team Edward! The teens behind us were ridiculous. I tried to ignore them but my friend Julie had to get onto them at one point. Someone must have seen the movie a few dozen times bc one girl was reciting the lines word for word! When Edward came on the screen, there were gasps and squeals. Same thing for Jacob and Carlisle. Oh my. I thought it was all rather funny though. We just won't let Amy pick the seats next time. ;)

After the movie, we all headed to our friend Jen's house (at 10pm no less) to discuss the book and movie and just do a lot of gabbing. Okay, mainly gabbing. It was really nice to get out with my girlfriends and see a movie and hang out. Next up- Cookie Exchange!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Glad you had a nice time, sorry I missed it! I would have loved to see Julie in action! lol

Karlise said...

We missed you Holly!! Hope everyone is on the mend.