Sunday, January 04, 2009

Busy, boring Sunday

Sorry there's not much else to say. We cleaned and cleaned and hounded the boys to clean and we took the Christmas tree down today and I think that's about it. There's always more to do though. ugh.

Only one more day of vacation for Logan. I'm happy and mildy sad too. I'm glad he's going back as he loves school and misses his friends. I'm glad I'll get a few argument/fight free hours, at least between brothers, as I'm sure I'll have to argue with Ian at some point. I'll miss getting to sleep in though. I hate having to rush, rush, rush out the door every morning. No, I won't get up earlier. I like my sleep. I need my sleep. Wish me luck. I'm not going to be a happy camper Tuesday morning at 6:30am. And if you see me posting on the PC after 10pm tomorrow, email me and give me a kick in the butt so I'll get to bed!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Boring is good sometimes. I know what you mean about the morning rush... I am not willing to give up my sleep, either, friend. :-)